LPGM litigators honed their skills at some of the world’s most prestigious law firms and prosecutors’ offices. Since our founding in 1993 as a commercial litigation boutique, we have successfully represented a diverse array of clients in all manner of business disputes. Our clients include financial services companies, Fortune 500 and 1000 corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, small service providers, entrepreneurs and individuals in the United States and abroad.
Our commercial litigators have earned numerous accolades across the country for their insights, professionalism, tenacity and successes. When conflicts or other circumstances warrant, prominent international law firms regularly turn to LPGM to represent their clients in commercial disputes, litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Representative matters include:
- Litigating contract, Uniform Commercial Code, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty claims;
- Intellectual property disputes including misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair competition;
- Litigation involving patents, trademarks and copyrights;
- Corporate control contests, including in the Delaware Chancery Court;
- Representing investment advisers, mutual funds and other businesses in large-scale, complex litigation including the successful defense of class and derivative matters seeking billions of dollars in damages;
- Representing conventional and non-conventional lenders in loan agreements and related foreclosure litigation;
- Disputes involving discrimination and restrictive covenants;
- Defense of whistle-blower claims; and
- All manner of appellate proceedings.